Friday, February 4, 2011

Morning TV

Normally my normal morning TV would be the Today Show, or local news, but not anymore. Now I watch Playhouse Disney,soon to be Disney Junior! (we're excited for the change).  Mickey Mouse Playhouse is "our" favorite, with Handy Manny coming in a close second.  I really tried hard not to be one of those moms who put their kid in front of the TV.  I'm pretty sure the people who criticize kids watching TV don't have kids. Not that we always let him watch a ton of TV, but I do have to get ready for work and when Mr. Man wakes up at 5am(4am today) I don't really want to wake up before him to get ready.  Anyway, to my point- a year ago I would have been watching the Today Show, drinking hot tea and thinking and forming opinions on current events, NOW I'm playing with ball poppers and thinking about cartoon characters and if they are having a fling on the side (there really is chemistry between Manny and Kelly!) Wow has life changed.  Here's a pic of my little guy all bundled and ready to go.  It's not too cold for daycare for this little boy! Suck it up school aged kids, 4 and a half days in a row is too much time off! When I was in school we had school in way colder weather and I walked uphill both ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment