Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Truck Show, Superbowl and Birthday Weekend

We left our little Mas Man Friday and Saturday night at my parents so we could attend the annual Mid West Truckers Convention in Peoria. We had a great time there was an open bar, a photo booth (I'll try to get those pics posted), free pens and this freebie that is totally my favorite, a solid chocolate dump truck!!! My hubby snagged it at one of the booths! I had to take the picture of the empty box, I ate it all this morning....oops. We picked Mason up on Sunday which was also my birthday, let me tell you, the BEST birthday gift I've ever gotten was the look on his face when I walked in the room, and I know it was just for me because Travis wasn't even in the house yet! Why do I get up at 5 am every morning, have no life to speak of and watch Disney channel all the time.....because of THAT face. Thanks for being SO excited to see your mama Mason, (and my "#1 Mom" sticker that I proudly wore at the Superbowl party). Most memorable birthday gifts I've ever gotten!
Mason's first Superbowl party was very fun, he had his first sugar high from two bites of a cookie, he was bouncing all over the place so crazy that his diaper fell off! Thanks Jackie for catching that before we had an issue! Oh and my #1 Mom sticker I got for my birthday....in his sugar high, Mason ate it, explaining why there is no picture of it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment