Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday whirlwind!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these up...raising a one year old is hard work!
Mason's party went well, it was cold so we had to be inside which left it a little crowded in our living room, closeness is fun right???  Mason's cake was BEAutiful! Maybe it was too cute and that's why he didn't rip into it like I thought he would.  A big thanks to Trav's cousin Bridget for the cake, I think you've found your calling!

This is the messiest it got...
He also didn't seem to care about his gifts, but he does love them all, thanks everyone!  His gma and gpa Widman got him a slide/rockwall thing that I was sure would take him a few weeks to master...he was climbing it in an hour!

The day before his birthday he had a party at daycare, he got into his cake more there...maybe he just needed practice.


On his actually birthday he had his one year pictures taken, they are going to turn out great! Thanks Michelle Cordes Photography! I took him to lunch with Gma Widman and Aunt Meg, we had them sing to him, it was so cute!
When it's all said and done, I think he had great birthday "festivities"! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in any of them! One last time... Happy Birthday Mason!!! Mommy loves you!

In other news, he had his one year check up and his is perfect, even a little advanced for his age! I was happy to hear that, sometimes I worry when he walks right into the wall!  Still tall and skinny, 75% for height and slipped below 25% for weight.  I promise we feed him!  He's still in most of his 6month short sleeve onsies! WOOHOO for using last years clothes! His ears were great, so tubes are avoided for now, he does have a tooth issue that she recommended be looked at by a dentist. (I have learned it's always going to be something with the Mas man!) If that is the worse news, I'll take it!

1 comment: