Thursday, April 14, 2011

Slideshow is FINALLY HERE!!!


Here is the slide show I made for Mason's birthday party. I had to download it in low quality for it to work on the blog, I think it's pretty good! Makes me cry all the time!
On another note: Mason had his first hair cut last night...it went pretty well, he didn't cry until the end.  I went in saying I wasn't going to keep his hair....that's kinda weird.... but by the end I was picking up his baby curls off the floor! 
Honestly from the front, I can't even tell the difference, but from the back he looks like such a big boy!
His party is Saturday, and go figure, it's the worst day weather wise we've had a in a couple of weeks, so all that work on the back patio landscaping is wasted!  Now I have to figure out a way to squeeze everyone into our living room, because of course the basement isn't done either! Who knew a birthday party would cause me so much stress....do we have to do these every year!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment