Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TV Addict

We've created a monster...
It started with me needing to get ready for work in the mornings and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on at the perfect time...then he wanted to watch after work/daycare and it worked out for us because we needed to start getting supper ready...now it's a full fledged addiction to TV!  He wants it on his channels (Sprout or Nick Jr.) ALL THE TIME! If it's not on his channels he'll bring you the remote and keep bringing you the remote until you change it. If you put the remote up...he'll start messing with the cable box to try to get it to what he wants.  Now his addiction has hit a new level, he can't even peel himself away for a brief moment to tell his mommy hi and to blow her a kiss. I've been in the Bahamas and he hasn't seen me in 5 days...you would think I'd be more important than the TV..but I guessed wrong.
Observe-

I guess I should add just in case I start getting negative feedback for letting my child watch TV..yes he watches TV- he will watch it for 10 minutes at a time, then he gets distracted and will play-maybe it's less of a TV addiction and more of a need to control everything. God forbid something that Mom or Dad wants to watch is on HIS TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment